Zoom Private URL on own browser showing "connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. verify your network connectivity and try again"

Hello,
I am facing an issue when I would like to run zoom meeting using own browser (private zoom url on my website).
The message shown “connection has timed out and you cannot join the meeting. verify your network connectivity and try again”. No issue if using Zoom generated link.

1. I am using a [JWT App type ]for key and secret.
  2. I am using a[Pro or higher Zoom account ]
  3. I am using a real, running meeting id and creating the meeting as a host

I did check on call log

Blockquote
“response_headers”: [
“Set-Cookie: zm_aid=”“; Domain=.zoom.us; Expires=Thu, 01-Jan-1970 00:00:10 GMT; Path=/; Secure; HttpOnly”
],

I need advice on how to fix this issue.

Hi @propenomy,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help.

To clarify, are you leveraging our Web SDK for hosting meetings via the browser? Or are you utilizing the Zoom Web Client?

If it’s the former, can you please share a screenshot of any browser console errors and the signature you’re generating for the meeting? This will help to take a closer look.

If it’s the latter, please reach out to our Technical Support team here so that they can take a closer look.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.