Zoom Room Alert Event Notification

Hi,
We had set up zoom room alert and enabled it, Our system is not able to receive a notification via zoom room alert.

Hey @suneel.kumar,

Are you able to get any of the Zoom webhooks enabled? If not, are you able to make a post request to your webhook endpoint URL to confirm the server is reachable.

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

Hi @MaxM,
We had enabled Zoom webhooks. When we send payload request using postman. It’s working fine.

Hey @suneel.kumar,

Thank you for the update. Are you able to provide the endpoint that you’re using for the webhook as well as a Zoom Room ID that exhibits this issue? We’ll take a look to see if I can determine the cause.

Please also confirm that the endpoint you’re using sends a 200 OK status on receipt of the webhook payload. If Zoom doesn’t get a 200 OK response, it will stop sending webhooks to the failing endpoint.

Thanks,
Max

Hi MaxM,
We are using this https://star.electronic-therapy.com/zoom/zoomroom_alert.php for fetching Zoom Room Alert.

Regards,
Suneel

Hey @suneel.kumar,

Thank you for the update. I checked out the link you provided but wasn’t able to glean any information from it. Are you able to provide the Zoom Room ID that has this issue?

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.