Zoom Webinar History record is not showing

We have integrated zoom webinar and salesforce. For the new webinars everything works good. But there are past webinars which I want to be synced but we are facing the below issues. I would be thankful if anyone can help here.

1. For the past webinars we have pulled the UUID via api callout and created the webinar manually in salesforce and tried to sync it using the button in the webinar record. For some webinars it works and for some it doesn’t.
  2. Is Attended checkbox on webinar history is not checking when the attendee has attended the webinar.
  3. For some webinar Attendee record not being created.
    I would be thankful if someone can get on a call and resolve my pain points here.

Hey @cassey.gibson

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout these related threads that may have the answer you are looking for:

If these threads did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

The bot wasn’t able to help. This issue is really hampering our efforts and we’re 2 weeks into not solving it. Can anyone help?

Hey @denmark219, @cassey.gibson,

Checkout this thread on syncing webinar data into SalesForce:

If that does not answer your question, I will work with engineering on this.

I know you also created a feature request. Please link it in your reply so I can send it over to our engineering team.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy this is the same issue: Is_Attendees chekbox is not updating

This isn’t a question of “how” at this point, it really isn’t working properly. There are some english errors as well so I’m assuming this was outsourced. Is there anyone at the company who made it who can help? or take a look? This is really hampering our ability to track our data. We’re 3 weeks in now with nothing.

Hey @denmark219,

We are currently looking at this issue. I will provide you with updates as soon as possible.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Much appreciated @tommy . Sorry for all the threads, just trying to get this figured out.

Hey @denmark219,

No worries! I will keep you updated on what we find!

-Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.