Zoom SDK Initialization Error - errorCode=1

Subject: Zoom SDK Initialization Error - errorCode=1

Description: I am experiencing an issue with the initialization of the Zoom SDK in my application. The SDK consistently fails to initialize, showing the following error message:

onZoomSDKInitializeResult, errorCode=1, internalErrorCode=0
his issue is hindering the development and testing of Zoom integration in my application.

Environment:

• Platform: [Specify the platform - iOS/Android/Windows/etc.]
  • Zoom SDK Version: [Mention the SDK version you are using]
  • Development Environment: [Provide details about your development environment, such as IDE, framework versions, etc.]

Issue Details:

• Error Occurrence: The error occurs during the initialization phase of the Zoom SDK.
  • Reproduction Steps: [List the steps you take to reproduce this issue]

JWT Token Details: I am using the following JWT payload for SDK authentication:

{
  "appKey": "AABqugVJQtmqyc****",
  "iat": 1706272313,
  "exp": 1706445113,
  "tokenExp": 1706274113
}
HMACSHA256(
  base64UrlEncode(header) + "." +
  base64UrlEncode(payload),

sOSxwNGCMQ98itz

) secret base64 encoded

Attempted Troubleshooting:

• [List any troubleshooting steps you have already attempted, such as verifying the SDK key, checking token expiration, etc.]

Request for Assistance: I am seeking assistance to understand the cause of this error and how to resolve it. Any insights or guidance on troubleshooting steps would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments:

@zoomtod504 do you have a sample of the JWT token created, and whats the version of SDK which you are using?

Does anybody found the solution here? I’m having the same issue. I followed the same steps as given in documentation as mentioned by author here. But same issue I’m facing while running the sample.
Also in some other forum, it was suggested to use something like ZoomSDKInitParams.appKey, and ZoomSDKInitParams.appSecret instead of jwt. But in latest SDK these params are not available at all