Zoom Test Account recycling for Beta customers before Marketplace App Approval

Description
We are planning to launch Zoom Integration with our BetterCloud platform for our customers. We are currently filling out the requirements to submit our Zoom app for approval at the Zoom Marketplace. In the meantime we are using the existing zoom test account licenses (~10 seats) to sign 5 customers for Beta program and take feedback on the Zoom integration.

We know we only have ten seats until we receive approval, but want to know if we remove a test account that is using one of the seats, are there any additional steps that we need to take before a customer can install successfully? In other words, are these zoom licenses easily revoked if we disable integration and ready to use for the next customer integration. Are there any expected delays in recycling these test licenses? We have been using the test domains for our engineering work but would like to release a few to our customers for beta testing.

Which App?
BetterCloud Zoom app

Hi @fbegh3,

Thanks for reaching out about this. I should note that if you’re using a Publishable URL for temporary beta testing outside of your dev account, I’m afraid these beta installs cannot be recycled—even if one of these partners uninstalled, you would not be able to use that install elsewhere.

Unfortunately this is a known limitation at the moment, and we realize the inconvenience this can cause. We hope to improve this experience in the near future.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

Thanks Will! Is there any way we can request more seats to add in 1-2 customers for our Beta while we wait for the Marketplace app approval?

Hi @fbegh3,

I’m afraid not—we have a hold on all Publishable URL requests at this time. In order to test your app outside of your account, it will first need to be reviewed and approved.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like