Zoom video sdk - cannot complete payment

Hi
I have been trying to complete the payment of zoom video sdk for a few days now but every time i get the following error and payment doesn’t go through.

Error! The system could not process your request at this time, please try again later or using another payment method. If the problem persists please contact your bank or try a different payment method. If the issue persists, please submit a request to Zoom for assistance.

my location: India

I have tried with different debit and credit cards but got the same result.

Please provide a solution ASAP as i an looking to integrate the sdk into my web app.

Thanks
Ashish

Hey @ashish.beetle ,

Can you please get in touch with our billing team here: https://support.zoom.us ? They should be able to help resolve the issue.

Thanks!
-Tommy

Hey @tommy

I am an developer to implement Zoom Collaboration function for my customer. I am unable to join/login the Video SDK API. Is it need to purchase the Video SDK function before I can develop it? Please advice.

Also I have submit the debit card for video SDK. However, I still cannot see the video SDK setting for my account. Please help help

As follows, Please kindly find the captioned response from API for your refenence

1. zoomsdkjsonpcallback1({status: false, errorCode: 300, errorMessage: “This account does not exist or does not belong to you”})

2. errorCode: 300

3. errorMessage: “This account does not exist or does not belong to you”

4. status: false

Regards
Daniel

@java.helpdesk

To clarify, if you’re trying to download use Video SDK, this requires a separate account instance in Zoom. If you wish to get access, you’ll need to first follow these steps:

1. Visit https://developers.zoom.us/ to sign up for a new Zoom account, which will serve as your development account for your video customizable SDK

2. Once your new account is enrolled in the Video SDK plan, you can access the Video SDK by logging into the Zoom App Marketplace using the new account.

Note

The first 10,000 minutes per month are free. Also, there is a pay-as-you-go option at signing up for a new account.

Once you have access, you should see it available as one of the app types under your new account here:

https://marketplace.zoom.us/develop/create

If you don’t see the Video SDK app type available, please ensure you’re logged into the account that was granted access. Please also take note of the prerequisite noted here as well—You can not access the Video SDK using your existing account if it is already enrolled in a free-trial plan, Pro plan or higher plans. You must sign up for a new account to enroll in the Video SDK plan.

After you’ve gained access and set up the app, you will have access to credentials (SDK Key & Secret) for the app and be able to download the desired SDK package (iOS, Android, Web).

You can find step-by-step instructions for creating the app, generating credentials, and authenticating here:

Once this is set up, your developer will be able to test out the functionality covered here using these credentials/app:

I hope this information is helpful! Let me know if you have additional questions.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.