Zoom Webinar Attendee Private Chat

On the Web Version of Zoom is Private chat working so attendees can chat with each other?

Also is there a way to allow attendees to see a list of panelists and attendees within the Webinar?

I have enabled allow private chat and my attendees can only chat with Panelists and Attendees. Not Private chat with other attendees.

1.9.1 Latest Release

Latest Chrome and Latest Edge Browsers

Hey @Meathead,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Currently, the Web SDK does not support Viewing Participants as an Attendee nor does it support private chat between attendees when in a webinar.

If you would like these features to be considered for a future release, I recommend posting in the #feature-requests category.

Thanks,
Max

1 Like

Thank you for your response. It looks like the Web SDK is lacking a few features that would be nice to have. I will make sure I ask for them in the feature requests.

2 Likes

Thank you @Meathead, please do—we value this feedback and it helps us to inform future product decisions. :slight_smile:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.