Zoom WebSDK Unique URL for each student

I want to intergrate Zoom WebSDK to my web application. I know how to do it . and it works very well.

Now i want to provide Unique Meeting Join URL for each student through the WebSDK . how could i accomplish that task ?

Hi again @digix.sameera,

Since you are in control of the user’s credentials when joining the Web SDK, this is something that you would have to implement yourself.

Ideally, you would do something similar to the following:

1. Get the user’s details
  2. Encrypt the user’s details
  3. Pass the encrypted string via a URL parameter on your system
  4. Decrypt the user’s details from the URL parameter
  5. Pass those decrypted details into the joinMeeting function.

Thanks,
Alex

1 Like

Let us know if you have additional questions @digix.sameera! And thanks for helping @alexmayo :slight_smile:

Another option you could consider is registering attendees ahead of time (this can be done via API as well). The Add Meeting Registrant endpoint will return a unique join_url which you could provide to your individual attendees for joining.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

But “Wed SDK” doesn’t work in Meeting “Required” nature. I already used this feature. so i provided NON shareable Unique URL for every student.

Hi @digix.sameera,

I see—thanks for clarifying. In this instance, you may find the alternative suggestion above helpful.

For questions about our Web SDK specifically, you can also post in #web-client-sdk

Thanks,
Will

@will.zoom Unfortunately your Web SDK is not supporting for registered meetings.

Hi @digix.sameera,

That’s correct—it’s something we plan on supporting in the future.

Thanks,
Will

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.