Zoom with simultaneous translation relay listening bug

Description
In Zoom Rooms Enterprise with Simultaneous Translation Beta Module enabled, when you are an interpreter, you can listen to floor sound and translate it. System also plays automatically one of both assigned language for interpreting to the other one if necessary (this is great).

Assuming that there are 5 translation languages: language1, language2, …, language5. IE: One interpreter can translate into language1 and language2. During the meeting, lets suppose that interpreter doesn’t understand floor sound speech and he choose listening language3 (because he also understand it for translating). Then interpreter choose language3 as relay language for translating. The thing is that, in this case, he listens floor sound and language3 (another interpreter’s translation) with the same volume (normally in Zoom it floor sound should have a lower volume for a better listening of language3).

Which version?
Version: 4.5.7

To Reproduce(If applicable)
(I think is not necessary)

Screenshots
(not provided)

Smartphone (please complete the following information):
Computer (windows platform)

Additional context

Hi produccion,

Thanks for the post. It seems like you are experiencing an issue with Zoom Room. This is the forum for Zoom Client Desktop SDK thus I am afraid I’m not the best person to help you on this. Please contact our support for further assistance on the Zoom Room issue: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/201362003

Thanks!

Thank you very much Carson_Chen

-Guillermo

Thanks Carson!

-Tommy