Add meeting registrant endpoint returns incorrect start_time

Description
When adding registrants for a recurring meeting registration_type 2 (attendees need to register for each occurrence to attend), even though an occurrence_id is specified in the query params of the endpoint call, the response body contains the start_time of the LAST meeting in the series, regardless of what occurrence_id is specified.

Error
Add meeting registrant endpoint returns incorrect start_time

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT

Which Endpoint/s?

How To Reproduce (If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Create a recurring meeting with multiple occurrences.
  2. Add a registrant using the add registrant API with the occurrence_id set to the first occurrence’s id.
  3. See response body contains start time for last occurrence, rather than first occurrence.

Additional context
I need this response in my UI. So, as a solution I am extracting the start_time value from the occurrences list in the meeting data (using the get meeting endpoint), this is an extra step that probably could be avoided.

Hi @armando.borge,

Thanks for reaching out about this, and happy to help take a closer look. In order to do so, I can I kindly ask that you share the meeting and occurrence ID(s) you’re testing with, as well as the API response? You’re welcome to share these directly with us at developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.