API is not returning Join URLs

Hi,

We are going through an issue that the below given API doesn’t return any join URLs for some meetings.

API - https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meetingregistrantcreate

We are conducting 5-10 zoom meetings everyday and this error occurs only for 1 or 2 meetings everyday.

Below is one example meeting details where this error occurred,

• Error Code - 404
  • Error Message - “Registration has not been enabled for this meeting: 82154977332.”
  • Meeting ID - 82154977332

The Registration for this meeting is already enabled in the settings. The users couldn’t join the meeting due to the above error.

We have also set the ‘Approval Type’ as 1. Following are the settings we are using,

‘settings’ => [
‘host_video’ => true,
“approval_type” => 1,
“registration_type” => 2,
‘participant_video’ => false,
‘waiting_room’ => false,
‘show_share_button’ => false,
‘allow_multiple_devices’ => false,
‘meeting_authentication’ => false,
“cn_meeting” => false,
“in_meeting” => false,
“join_before_host” => false,
“mute_upon_entry” => true,
“watermark” => false,
“use_pmi” => false,
“audio” => “both”,
“contact_name” => “Oasis Online”,
“contact_email” => “educationaloasis@gmail.com”,
“registrants_email_notification” => false,
]

Most of the meetings are running without any problem but this error comes only for a few meetings and still this issue is there.

Please let me know how this can be resolved.

Hi @educationaloasis,

Thank you for reaching out about this—this is related to a known issue which we’re actively working on a fix for:

In the meantime, I see that you’ve reached out to us directly—I’ve just replied to your email with the suggested workaround and will continue the conversation there.

Thank you,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.