Audio issues in Zoom Web SDK 1.9.1

Description
We recently updated from 1.7.10 to 1.9.1. After upgradation we are facing audio issues regularly.
Issues are

• We are getting echo
  • Sometimes members are getting disconnected automatically
  • Voice is very low

Which Web Client SDK version?

Device (please complete the following information):

• Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version Latest Version
1 Like

Same happening to me Host audio cracking and attendee video not showing in chrome android web sdk 1.9.1

Hey @testpress,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. This does sound similar to the issue that was mentioned by @jitendra.1607. To clarify, are you using Chrome on Android or on desktop? Do you see these issues with every meeting on 1.9.1 or just some?

Finally, please test with our Sample Web App to confirm if you see the same issue there. That will help us to demonstrate the issue to our engineering team.

Thanks,
Max

We are using Chrome on desktop. We see this issue with every meeting on 1.9.1.

Hi @testpress,
Thank you for posting in the Develop Forum. Are seeing this issue with our Sample Web App (1.9.1 )? Are there any console errors shown ? To investigate the cause of the behavior you are seeing further, are you able to provide the following details:

1. Screenshot of the browser console
  2. Exact steps to reproduce the behavior?
  3. When did you first encounter this issue ? (if applicable)

Best,
Donte

Yes, we face this issue in sample web app (1.9.1)

1. Right now we don’t have screenshot of browser console. But it didn’t show any errors. I will provide this soon.
  2. Started the meeting and joined with 4 others.
  3. After updating to 1.9.1 from 1.7.0

Hi,

Thanks for confirming those details, @testpress! Please be sure to return when you can with the browser console screenshot. This will help to diagnose the behavior you are experiencing.

We are looking forward to providing support.

Best,
Donte

I have attached console screenshot

Hey @testpress ,

From that screenshot, looking at the URL, it looks like you are using the Web Client and not the Web Client SDK?

Can you please confirm? :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

I have attached console screenshot

Hey @testpress,

Thanks for providing that screenshot. One thing I’m noticing is it looks like there is a reference error to $ which indicates that there is code attempting to use the jQuery dependency that was removed in the latest versions of the Web SDK.

Please review your code to make sure there aren’t any legacy implementations that might be conflicting with the functionality of the page.

If that doesn’t help, I would test on the Sample Web App to check if the issue is related to the implementation of your app. That should help us to narrow down the cause depending on if you see the issue with the Sample App or not.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.