Available OAuth scopes for basic account

Description
Hi, where can i find a list of available OAuth scopes for basic account?
I’m using basic plan now, and trying to add meeting:write:admin , meeting:write scopes in my server to server oauth app but they cannot be found in the “Add scopes” dialog.

Hi @wilson_wangxu
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
If you are the owner of the account, make sure that you have the right meeting settings enabled in your account.

Here is a helpful guide that shows you how to use the Server-to-ServerOauth app with Postman and guides you on how to create it and start using it in your account

Hope this helps,
Elisa

Hi Elisa, thanks for reply.
Yes, i’m the account owner. Which meeting settings should i make sure to enable so as to add meeting:write:admin , meeting:write scopes in my server to server oauth app?

oops, sorry i found the meeting:write:admin scope in the list now. Thanks for you follow on this topic.

Amazing! @wilson_wangxu
Happy to hear you found them!

Btw, I also want to get a list of zoom api endpoint which can be called by a zoom free account.
So far i only saw a related post here:

In above post, it was mentioned that:

Other endpoints that require a paid plan mention it under “Prerequisites” on the respective endpoint page in our documentation.

I find that not all api endpoint pages have “Prerequisites”, for example, the following api endpoint page of create meeting , does it mean this api endpoint can be called by a zoom free basic account? If yes, then does it mean any api endpoint which does not have “Prerequisites” information in its documentation page can be called by a free basic plan?
https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/methods/#operation/meetingCreate

Best Regards
Wilson

Hi @wilson_wangxu
Yes, the endpoints that do not have prerequisites, can be called by users with free basic plans