Bookly/Zoom API access is expired error

Hi, Installed the Bookly plugin, integrated zoom authentication, and set all my notifications but the notifications are not going through. It gives me an error (Zoom access token is expired) but my Zoom app is connected to the plugin already. I even tried creating another application and connecting to it again but same error message every time. When I searched for the error I see this thread and I thought you guys will know something about it.
Here is the: SS
Whenever I click on the “Send notifications” button it gives me the error and non of my emails get through.
And yes, I also suspect that this issue might be related to Zoom and I have contacted Zoom as well about the issue but since I’ve not gotten any response from them yet so I contacted you guys in order to find out if there is anything that you can do help me to process this.

@elisa.zoom, can you please have a look at it and let me know what I can do to work this problem out.

Hi @mbahauddin
Thanks for reaching out to us.
I remember that case from earlier this year.
This is an issue on Bookly side, the way they have setup their integration
Please reach out to them so they can help you troubleshoot this

Hi @elisa.zoom
Alright, I’ll contact the Bookly team to support this, will let you know if there will be anything more regarding Zoom connections.

Thank you!

Thanks @mbahauddin
Please keep me updated