Can not receive recording_completed when using Call Queue and voicemail_received when using Call Queue, Shared Line

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
Subscribed webhook events:

• phone.recording_completed
  • phone.voicemail_received

Description
In our App, I can receive these webhooks which I wrote above when I use my own assigned phone number.
But I can not receive when situations below.

• recording_completed
    • When using Call Queue, I have never received.
  • voicemail_received
    • When using Call Queue, Shared Line, I have never received.

What I confirmed
I have already done below.

• Call Queue
    • I have confirmed there are call logs when using Call Queue in Phone System Management > Logs
    • I have confirmed my account can see and download recordings which belongs Call Queue call logs. It means I have already set Call Queue’s recordings access member list.
    • I have confirmed my account can see and download voicemails which belongs Call Queue call logs. It means I have already set Call Queue’s voicemails access member list.
  • Shared Line
    • I have confirmed there are call logs when using Shared Line in Phone System Management > Logs
    • I have confirmed my account can see and download voicemails which belongs Shared Line call logs. It means I have already set Shared Line’s voicemails access member list.

How can I receive these events even when I use Call Queue and Shared Line ?
If you need moreSend informations, please send me a DM.

Thank you.

Hi @rc-tech ,

Can you please screenshots and ids for the instances where there is webhook failure in our private message? Please do this for data within the last 15 days.

Additionally include your email and client id for the app that has the webhooks registered.

Hi @rc-tech ,

There were some issues with receiving webhooks around the time you created this post. Can you please share if this behavior is still happening?

Developer confirmed behavior is still occurring after webhook fixes (ZSEE-107519).

1 Like

@gianni.zoom
Hi.
Thank you for investigating and fixing.
Could you tell me when fixes (ZSEE-107519) will be done?

Hi @rc-tech ,

Seems like this is a documented issue and I’m awaiting more guidance. To confirm, the issue is with receiving webhooks not websockets?

@gianni.zoom

Thank you for replying.

In my case, this issue is with receiving webhooks below when using Call Queue and Shared Line.

• phone.recording_completed
  • phone.voicemail_received

I do not use websockets so I’m not sure whether this issue is also with websockets.

Hi @rc-tech , I’m following up with the service engineering team on this. Waiting for their response. Thanks for your patience.

1 Like

Apologies @rc-tech ,

I thought I responded! Apolgoies for the delay in closing this out.

Here’s what I was told “pleasr inform the developer this was a temporary issue with the webhook_socket service used for sending webhook events. This can lead to events intermittently not sending. Please inform them this is quite rare and to share any recent examples if they still notice webhook events not sending”.

Has this been resolved? If not, please share in our message thread.

1 Like

@gianni.zoom
Hi !
Thank you for investigating.

Has this been resolved? If not, please share in our message thread

OK, I will check it share in our message thread.

1 Like

Developer still reporting issues after system-wide fix. Asked them to remove the events, uninstall app, re-add events and re-authorize. Checking with service engineering for other instances like this.

Edit: Other developers reporting similar behavior. Webhook Callee Missed, doesnt including call queues - #7 by gianni.zoom

Shared in engineering inquiry.

Will escalate this further. Waiting for developer email.

@rc-tech I passed along your info to our Support Org so they can look into this. Be on the look out for an email from Zoom Support sometime later today!

Hi @rc-tech , I’ve confirmed that the current behavior is by design, but there is a feature request for this (ZOOM-608033). Will put in a request to docs to update with this info.

@gianni.zoom
Thank you for investigation.
I understood that the current behavior is by design.

1 Like