Cannot delete JWT app - Internal Server Error 500

hey @tommy still seeing issues this morning

Hey @ddechant,

It should be fixed, although you need to use the JWT App at the Owner level of the Zoom account.

Since there can only be 1 JWT per Zoom Master account and sub accounts, the JWT for your user has been removed, so you can now access the JWT at the Owner level.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy this still isn’t working. i am logged in as the account owner. i have regenerated new IM chat history token as well as the api secret. in code i get a "StatusCodeError: 400 - {\"code\":200,\"message\":\"Account does not enabled REST API.\"}",

in the zoom api reference docs using the jwt as Authorization: Bearer <insert my jwt token>
i get

{
  "code": 124,
  "message": "The Token's Signature resulted invalid when verified using the Algorithm: HmacSHA256"
}

Hey @ddechant,

Apologies this is still not working.

In the meantime, can you use an OAuth Application while we continue to investigate the issue?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @ddechant,

The issue should be fixed now, can you please try again? If you are still having issues, please private message me your JWT Token generated on the Marketplace.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, we have the same issue - got code:124, JWT app was created not on master account and I cant delete it now or create another app. What should we do?

have the following error after deactivating

Hi! I have the same problem. Any solution?

Hey @yaroslav, and @info.empresas,

We will fix the issue for you asap.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, how could i delete JWT app? we need to recreate it on master acc
Or you can delete it? Its very urgent

Hey @yaroslav,

We are working to fix your JWT. We have to reset it on our end as JWT apps cannot be deleted.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

Hi tommy, we are having the same issue. Could you give us an update on this?

Hey @info.empresas,

We are also working to fix your JWT asap.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @yaroslav, @info.empresas,

The issue should be fixed now. Can you please confirm?

Thanks,
Tommy

hi @tommy, we will check how JWT app is working, thx

Let me know @yaroslav!

Thanks,
Tommy

hi, so its started working as account app now without recreating it on master account! thx

1 Like

Happy to hear it’s working now! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello Tommy

we are getting same error

Account #

Kindly advise

Hey @hananeldabbagh

I have submitted your information to our engineering team for this to get resolved as soon as possible, but it will likely not be started/investigated until Monday.