Cannot rejoin webinar unless using a webinar token. Not even as an atendee

Meeting SDK Type and Version

Description
My application is unable to rejoin webinars. I believe my issue might be related to other posts such as these:
webinar-rejoin-not-working-after-updating-user-to-panellist
webinar-rejoin-not-working-after-updating-the-user-to-panelist
These users describe the error occurring after they leave as a panelist, however in my case, even if I leave as an attendee, I am unable to rejoin.

What DOES work, is using the meeting ID and a webinar token, copied from the panelist invitation email. Providing both of these to JoinParam4WithoutLogin, allows myself to rejoin successfully.

Troubleshooting Routes
I have tried providing a unique email each time onWebinarNeedRegisterNotification is called, but it appears that this callback is never called a second time. I have tested this using the demo app, and it appears that the demo app works the way I would expect (I have not been able to identify why yet).

Greetings, @Wolf_Isaac,

Thank you for posting in the Zoom Developer Forum. To help better understand the issue, can you share the following details :

Description
My application is unable to rejoin webinars. I believe my issue might be related to other posts such as these:
webinar-rejoin-not-working-after-updating-user-to-panellist
webinar-rejoin-not-working-after-updating-the-user-to-panelist
These users describe the error occurring after they leave as a panelist, however in my case, even if I leave as an attendee, I am unable to rejoin.

What DOES work, is using the meeting ID and a webinar token, copied from the panelist invitation email. Providing both of these to JoinParam4WithoutLogin, allows myself to rejoin successfully.

Browser Console Error

The full error message or issue you are running into.

**Meeting SDK Used **

Knowing the Meeting SDK Used can help us to identify your issue faster. [Android IOS, Windows, etc]

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

The code snippets that are causing the error / issue so we can reproduce.

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’

2. Click on ‘…’

3. Scroll down to ‘…’

4. See error

Screenshots

If applicable, add screenshots to help explain your problem.

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Macbook Pro]

• Browser: [e.g. Chrome]

• Browser Version [e.g. 88.0.4324.150 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Additional context

Add any other context about the problem here.

void MeetingConfigurationEventListener::onWebinarNeedRegisterNotification(ZOOMSDK::IWebinarNeedRegisterHandler* handler_) {
    UnityLogger::Log("MeetingConfigurationEventListener::onWebinarNeedRegisterNotification");
    auto registerType = handler_->GetWebinarNeedRegisterType();
    switch (registerType) {
    case ZOOMSDK::IWebinarNeedRegisterHandler::WebinarReg_NONE:
        UnityLogger::Log("WebinarReg_NONE");
        break;
    case ZOOMSDK::IWebinarNeedRegisterHandler::WebinarReg_By_Register_Url:
        UnityLogger::Log("WebinarReg_By_Register_Url");
        break;
    case ZOOMSDK::IWebinarNeedRegisterHandler::WebinarReg_By_Email_and_DisplayName:
        {
            UnityLogger::Log("WebinarReg_By_Email_and_DisplayName");
            ZOOMSDK::IWebinarNeedRegisterHandlerByEmail* handler_by_email = dynamic_cast<ZOOM_SDK_NAMESPACE::IWebinarNeedRegisterHandlerByEmail*>(handler_);
            if (handler_by_email)
            {
                // Get a random number as string.
                auto random_number = std::to_wstring(rand());
                // Concatenate the random number to the email address.
                auto email = L"EagleEyeOp" + random_number + L"@gmail.com";
                ZOOMSDK::SDKError err = handler_by_email->InputWebinarRegisterEmailAndScreenName(email.c_str(), L"Eagle Eye Operator");
            }
        } 
    }
}

This is the code I’m using to handle registration. I concatenate a random number because I thought that if I used a unique email every time, I might bypass the issue, but it did not work.

What’s puzzling to me is that when I attempt to rejoin, my log indicates that this callback was not called.

Device
Device: ASUS Desktop, AMD Ryzen 7