Configuring OAuth for autoprovisioning with Azure

I am trying to enable SSO and Auto user provisioning with Microsoft Azure. I have completed everything apart from the Zoom App creation for the automatic user provisioning. In the instructions it only gives you the step by step for setting up with a JWT app, however a warning appears to state that this method will no longer work past June 2023, I would therefore like to setup OAuth instead for a longer term link however there are no step by step guides for this and so I’m not sure if I am setting this up correctly.

Please can you advise on the settings required for integration with OAuth for Zoom and Azure.

1 Like

@will.parry Are you looking to provision users within your Zoom Account? If so, you may want to look into our SCIM2 API

Instead, if you want to provision and manage users under you account you can also create a Create a server-to-server OAuth app which is the functional replacement for JWT. What I mean by that is it provides account-level access that doesn’t require manual user authorization.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

I too am seeking very specific step by step documentation for Oath Azure SSO and SCIM methods.

This is a very good article, but will be irrelevant when JWT is removed: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/115005887566-Configuring-Zoom-with-Azure

Looking for a similar Azure-specific support article that includes both SSO and SCIM via oath. The links you provided would be nice if they included specifics for setting this all up with Azure.

Unfortunately, configuring Zoom with Azure only supports JWT at this time. I’m unaware if this is due to a limitation with Azure or not and am looking to find an internal SME to confirm.

1 Like

Bumping this one…We have 3 months for our AD autoprovisioning to stop working and no new way in sight of implementing it. A bit disappointing that they are deprecating JWT on an automated solution that works great for our Zoom/Azure integration.

Same here… The Azure Auto-Provisioning process is seamless and saves a lot of time. I was told by someone at Zoom that they were working with the Azure team on a way around this that would utilize Oauth or a newer/more secure construct? Has anyone heard anything else about this? Surely there are other businesses in the same boat?

Any update on this as we’re getting very close to the deadline?