Developer impacting changes during COVID-19

Invalid access token for me too, even if i de-activate and regenerate the keys.
Could you please hard reset my account, please?
Account:

1 Like

Hello Tommy,

The app still doesn’t work. Have you done the hard reset already? Can your team please fix it asap?

Otherwise please refund the fee we paid this month, because we paid Zoom but cannot use it.

Thank you
Yan
account:

1 Like

Hey @australianewtalents, @Pigrecoemme2, @elearningevolve, @nelzein, @fillmoedeuce, @Annglish, @MilesLearning, @tamurohit,

We are working to fix your JWT apps asap.

If you have not shared your account IDs, please do so with developersupport@zoom.us.

Thanks for your patience,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @yasitha,

There are no issues with the Get Meeting endpoint. If you are having an issue, please start a new thread.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hey @osabuena, please share your account # with developersupport@zoom.us so I can fix.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

For future requests to reset your JWT App due to the invalid access token error, please email your account ID to developersupport@zoom.us so we can assist faster.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Will we be notified once this is completed? or we just keep trying?

1 Like

Does it work now for anybody? I have been trying all the time but still doesn’t work…

1 Like

@tommy You mentioned earlier that activate/deactivate will fix the problem. Then you asked for account # to hard reset which will fix the problem, now you mentioned that we are working on the fix and that we should contact on email for faster response. This is becoming so confusing for all Zoom users. It would have been much better to have the correct information at the first place to avoid expecting that its working and consequently the frustration that it doesn’t!

3 Likes

Hey @elearningevolve, @australianewtalents,

Apologies for all the confusion. We are proactively refreshing the cache on a case by case basis, and both of you are in the queue.

@nelzein, and @australianewtalents @elearningevolve yours should be fixed now.

That being said, we are updating the regenerate secret key button in the marketplace this weekend to flush the cache so you all can do it yourselves if we don’t fix it by then.

Thanks,
Tommy

Thankyou for the clarification.

2 Likes

Hi @tommy,

I think im having this issue, but we are now getting just a join error with error code 1. Is this the same issue?

I have been trying all the time but still doesn’t work

I have the same issue. errorCode: 1 on joining.

Can you please do a hard reset for my account again?
account:

It didn’t work before. Thank you!

Hi @tommy how can I subscribe/follow changes on your pinned list of changes only?

Happy to help @elearningevolve!

-Tommy

Hey @pmogollon, @razvan.iacoob,

Please share your details in a new thread with steps to reproduce the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @australianewtalents, apologies for the delays.

We are working to fix your JWT App asap.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @Emanuel_Aguirre,

Best way is to keep an eye on the top post in this thread, or subscribe to changes in the #new-releases category.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like