Developer impacting changes during COVID-19

Hey @philip.steel,

JWT Tokens should be working now. Can you provide more details of your issue in a new topic?

Thanks,
Tommy

2 Likes

Hi,

Any updates on the JWT API problems? Still unable to use my Zoom education account to integrate with a Zoom plugin for WordPress. I continue to receive the ā€œInvalid access tokenā€. Iā€™ve deactivated and reactivated the Zoom API app, also deactivated all the WordPress plugins and flushed the cache. The problem seems to show the same symptoms as 2 days ago but according to your status bar the issue has been fixed?

3 Likes

Hello,

I am having the exact same problem as MilesLearning for about the same amount of time. Is there something that weā€™re doing wrong?

3 Likes

Hey @MilesLearning, @fillmoedeuce,

Can you please share your account # with developersupport@zoom.us so I can do a hard reset?

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Thank you for the assistance

1 Like

Hi Tommy,
Iā€™ve been having the same issues with JWT Tokens and deactivating did not help could you also hard reset my account?
Thanks,
Rohit

1 Like

Hello Tommy,

Can you please do a hard reset to my account too?

I deactivated and activated many times but still doesnā€™t work.

Thank you
Yan

1 Like

Hello Tommy,

Can you please do a hard reset to my account too?

I deactivated and activated many times but still doesnā€™t work.

Thank you
Yan

1 Like

Hello Tommy,

My account number is.
Thanks for the help! Please net me know when you reset it so I can give it a go.

No me funciona, a mi me aparece invalid token.

Que puede ser, ya active y desactive la app, pero sigue sin funcionar.

1 Like

The problem still persist even after the hard reset? Iā€™ve tried deactivating the JWT API and regenerating a new key and also waiting 2 minutes in between but I still have the issue ā€œinvalid token accessā€ when trying to connect the app on my WordPress website.

2 Likes

Hi Tommy,

Could you please do a hard reset to my account as well?

Thanks

1 Like

MilesLearning,

Are you sure the have done the hard reset already?

1 Like

Hello Tommy,

My account number is. Thank you for your help.

Thanks,

Denly

1 Like

Can you please confirm if the hard reset has been completed?

1 Like

I am also having the same issue ā€œsession timeoutā€, can you please perform a hard reset for my account:

Account Number:

1 Like

Was this issue fixed?

1 Like

Still does not work,

1 Like

is there any issue with https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/meetings/meeting api?

1 Like

Same issue for us when using the Web SDK, here is the account #
Can you reset this as well please @tommy

1 Like