Fail in opening a file zoommeeting.db

Hi Team,

I have just downloaded the latest version 5.2.41735.0928 and tried to launch the app on device or in simulator with all lib.

On both platform I’m getting error for open(/var/mobile/Containers/Data/Application/883914E0-343F-4EF8-85E1-C22B842173A7/Documents/data/zoommeeting.db**

Program is crashing as it is not able to open the file.

Can you please help me out ?

Hey @arora.yogesh

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Is that the only error you are getting? Also, this is within your application not the sample application correct?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi @Michael_Condon
Yes it is happening in sample application as well. But it is not causing the crash.

Actually when I’m getting in connecting state then application is crashing.
I’m not getting the in meeting state. It is crashing before in meeting state.

Actually I had implemented our code based on old sdk and now just changing with latest sdk and application is continuously crashing.

Hey @arora.yogesh,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention. I am sorry that this is happening, crashes are unacceptable. The team has identified the issue and will have a fix in the next version. For the time being, can you see if these steps stop the crash in your application? Zoom crshes/stops working after few mins in the call after the update to iOS 14 on iphone XR - #23 by Michael_Condon

If you are utilizing screensharing, you must also perform the following changes:

Please let me know if this works for you and if any other issues arise.
Thanks!
Michael

@arora.yogesh,

We have now resolved the crash in the latest version: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/releases/tag/v5.2.41739.1022

Please let me know if you run into any issues.

Thanks!
Michael