GET /phone/call_logs/{callLogId}: 400 BadRequest

Description
I am randomly getting 400 error codes when calling “Get call log details” API. I get the result [200 ok]when I retry after some time.

I have a webhook set up listening to call_log_completed events. When I receive the event, I call back the Zoom API to download the full call log details. In most cases the API calls complete successfully.
Any alternative to this approach?

Error
400 Bad Request

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
JWT: Cached token with 15 minute expiration.

Which Endpoint/s?
GET /phone/call_logs/{callLogId}

Please advise.

Thanks
Naresh

Hey @nnarayana_tnp,

Are you making these calls immediately after receiving the webhook? Have you tried putting in a small buffer time to see if this helps?

Thanks,
Will

Hello @will.zoom ,

Yes and Yes.
I would like to know what would be the minimum wait time to fetch the record.

Thanks,
Naresh

Hi @nnarayana_tnp,

These call logs should be available within a few seconds of receiving a webhook notification. Have you tried putting in a buffer of 500-1000ms after the webhook is received before making requests to the call_logs endpoint?

Thanks,
Will

Hello,

I am getting this error for retries even after 15 minutes. For most of the failed requests this delay works. But few still fail.

Would it be possible for Zoom to send notification when the Call Log is fully ready so I don’t have to add some random delay on my side?

Thanks!

Hey @nnarayana_tnp,

Is it possible to send us some examples at developersupport@zoom.us so that we can take a closer look? Please include the webhook payloads and the request that fails.

Thanks,
Will

Hello,
I just emailed with the details. Here’s the request id : [#12321645] for your reference.

Thanks!

Thank you @nnarayana_tnp — we will be in touch shortly.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.