Hidden bottom ionic ios

hide lower bar on ionic ios

Hi matheus.torres,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Currently the hide lower bar feature is only available on Android. I will forward this as a feature request to the engineer and add it in the next release.

Thanks!

@carson.zoom, thanks for the answer!
Do you know when this feature will be available?

If some engineer guide me, i can develop this feature and send a pull request for you.
Best regards!

Hi,

Thanks for the reply. The new release will come very soon. If you would like to only get this feature working today, you may refer to the implementation in the iOS demo: https://github.com/zoom/zoom-sdk-ios/blob/master/MobileRTCSample/MobileRTCSample/SDKPresenters/other_features/how_to_settings/SDKMeetingSettingPresenter.m#L115 for hiding the bottom bar.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Does this work for ionic?

Hi,

The Ionic SDK is a wrapper to call the native SDK interface, you could call this iOS SDK interface underneath and it will work for this case.

Thanks!

this is ok, it worked, thank you very much, my app increases in size considerably, it went from 20mb to 90mb, because of the zoom lib, is there any way to decrease its size?

@carson.zoom, about the app size, we also have the same problem. Has Zoom a online streaming service? We only need to host video. The participants watch it without enable video, audio, chat…

Hi Matheus,

Thanks for the reply. If you are going to only deploy to iOS, then you might delete the Android SDK libraries to reduce the size. Besides this, there is no other way to reduce the size.

Thanks!

Hi diogo.machado,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. For your scenario, you could look into our Web SDK(https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/native-sdks/web), our Web SDK has a smaller size but it has fewer features compared with other SDKs.

Thanks!

Thanks @carson.zoom, we configured the Web SDK but we have this error: WEB Sdk not showing "Join Audio Computer" on iPhone's Safari

Do you know if the error was solved?

Hi diogo.machado,

Thanks for the reply. Based on the answer in the post you are mentioning, it seems like it is a limit from the Safari browser. For questions regarding Web SDK, I might not be the best person to speak with. You may find further assistance in the Web SDK section.

Hope this helps. Thanks!

Hello @carson.zoom,

Is it ready yet? We really need the Meeting Options in IOS.

Thanks

Hi rafael.fernandes,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. The Ionic SDK is a community project so we do not have dedicated engineers to work on that, thus it takes a longer time to have a release. Since the Ionic SDK is calling the interfaces in the native client SDKs, you may modify the Ionic SDK like the following:

Hope this helps. Thanks!