I want get livestream video of all people in meeting,
i think maybe from livestream webapi for subscribe any one video raw data,
this way is correct?
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
Could you please share more details about what you are trying to achieve?
Thanks your feedback.
I have requirement need get all people video stream in meeting SDK.
so I need get all people in meet a video rawdata.
@m3gl4a. you can access the livestream video of each participant in a meeting with a bot.
If you’re using the Zoom Raw Data SDK, these are the steps:
- Spin up a server. We recommend AWS, GCP, or Digital Ocean.
- Use either the Windows or Mac Zoom SDK to launch an instance of the Zoom client.
- Once you have the Zoom SDK launched, and use the Raw Data functionality to extract the video and audio streams.
- This will return the video in I420 raw frames and audio in PCM 16LE raw format, so you’ll need to encode the audio and video yourself afterwards.
- Once you have one instance of this working, you’ll need to scale this across several servers if you want to run multiple bots simultaneously, which is required to have bots for multiple meetings.
Finally, another option is Recall.ai. It’s a simple 3rd party API that lets you use meeting bots to get raw audio/video from meetings without you needing to spend months to build, scale and maintain these bots.
Let me know if you have any questions!
Hi may i take example for the Raw Data functionality.