How sdk can allow the host to unmute me in any meeting scheduled by the host instead participant confirms it manually?

Is there any function in the sdk can pre approve the host unmute permission request to bypass the messagebox below?

sdk version: ios/android/mac/windows 5.2.42043.1112

Hey @Rex_Wang,

Thanks for using the dev forum.

No unfortunately not, this is a part of Zoom’s ongoing security and privacy efforts: https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/203435537-Muting-and-unmuting-participants-in-a-meeting.

Thanks!
Michael

It’s really bad news, we are kids educational company, most participants are kids, we need keep the app simple using enough, that’s why we build our own app using zoom sdk instead using zoom client. So it’e better you provide interface we can call by code instead kids to pre-approve by clicking the messagebox.
Please advise.
Thanks,

Hey @Rex_Wang,

I am sorry, I can understand how this could be an issue when the users are children. I will let the team know that developers are requesting this interface on more platforms of the SDK.

Thanks!
Michael

Thank you, I noticed many developers in the forum have such concerns, please please escalate this requirement, otherwise we have keep our sdk staying at v4.6.21666.0428 for all four platforms, this really let us feel frastrated.

Hi Michael,
Really hope your developer consider add this feature to sdk in the next release and wait for your reply and the good news.
Thanks,
Rex