How to get list of all participants who joined in the meeting with duration of each participant?

Hi,
After meeting ends, I need a no.of particpants_count and duration of each participants of a particular meeting done…

I got an zoom api of getting a list of participants with duration of only recent joined meetings but not with past meetings of with same meeting id… https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/api-reference/zoom-api/reports/reportmeetingparticipants

I need an zoom api of past and as well as recent list of participants with duration of a meeting?
can u please tell me an api to get out this issue?

Thank You.

Hey @careerquo

Thanks for posting on the Zoom Devforum! I am still learning, but I will try my best to help answer your question. :slightly_smiling_face:

Checkout this related thread that may have the answer you are looking for:

If this thread did not help, please let us know by replying back here and someone from the Developer Relations team will get back to you shortly.

Thanks,
DeveloperBot

HI ,thanks for the answer to my question but I didn’t get the solution because I need past meetings duration and details of all participants using with same meeting ids…

I uploaded a pic where I’m getting only recent meeting joined of duration and details of participants… I have done 4 meetings using with same meeting id… but i got only recent one but not past meeting of remaining three meetings details and duration of the participants.
Thank You .

Hey @careerquo,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. You can get the UUID for past meeting instances using the List Ended Meeting Instances API. With the UUIDs from that API, you can call the Get Meeting Participant Report API.

I hope that helps! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Max

Hi max,
Thanks a lot for the answer. I got a solution to my question and it helps me a lot.

Hey @careerquo,

I’m glad to hear that answered your question! If you encounter any further issues or questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.