How use the URL to join a meeting for the approved registrant directly using Android zoom SDK

Hi am using Zoom SDK for joining the meeting approved registrant using the below code snippet.

ZoomSDK.getInstance().meetingService.handZoomWebUrl("Join a Meeting - Zoom)

the meeting is not opening showing black screen after showing “Preparing meeting text”

pls help
Regards
Shantanu

Hi @shanbit200, thanks for using our SDK.

Sorry to hear you’re running into issues with this. Can you please confirm which version of the SDK you are using? If you are unsure, you can check through the getVersion method.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update
I am using SDK version 4.6.15086.0209
Regards
Shantanu

Hi @shanbit200,

Can you please try updating to the latest version of the SDK? The version you are using is no longer supported as of Spring 2020. Information on how to download the latest version can be found here.

Thanks!

Thanks for the update.
I am getting following error as the attached.

I have also gone through the following thread bt issue not yet solved.

Regards
Shantanu

Hi @shanbit200,

Can you please add the following to your mobilertc/build.gradle file and let me know if you are still experiencing any issues?

dependencies.add("default","androidx.security:security-crypto:1.1.0-alpha02")
dependencies.add("default","com.google.crypto.tink:tink-android:1.5.0")
dependencies.add("default","com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-core:2.12.3")
dependencies.add("default","com.google.android.exoplayer:exoplayer-ui:2.12.3")
dependencies.add("default","androidx.swiperefreshlayout:swiperefreshlayout:1.0.0")

dependencies.add("default","androidx.appcompat:appcompat:1.0.0")
dependencies.add("default","androidx.constraintlayout:constraintlayout:1.1.3")
dependencies.add("default","com.google.android.material:material:1.2.0-alpha03")
dependencies.add("default","com.google.android:flexbox:2.0.1")
dependencies.add("default","androidx.multidex:multidex:2.0.0")
dependencies.add("default","com.google.code.gson:gson:2.8.1")
dependencies.add("default","com.github.bumptech.glide:annotations:4.11.0")
dependencies.add("default","com.github.bumptech.glide:glide:4.11.0")

Thanks!

Thanks for the update
But I am still getting same error as shown below

Hi @shanbit200,

That is actually not the same error as the one you previously reported. Please see this thread where suggestions have been offered for resolving this error and feel free to reply there if you have any additional questions so that we can keep similar conversations in the same place. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.