I want to get the phone number when the other party transfers

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
https://developers.zoom.us/docs/zoom-phone/apis/#operation/getCallLogDetails

Description
During a call with someone other than Zoom Phone, the other party transferred the call and started a call with another phone number.
However, with Zoom Phone, these calls were recorded as one call, and even if Call_log was obtained, only the phone number of the other party was recorded before transfer.

I also want to get the phone number of the other party after the call is transferred.Is it possible to get this from the Zoom Phone API?

How To Reproduce
Steps to reproduce the behavior:
1. Call with zoom phone and external phone number
2. Transfer from one external phone number to another external phone number

Hi @yo.shimizu
Thanks for reaching out to us
It sounds like you are trying to get a call log from an external phone number or after the call has been transferred to an external phone number.
I do not believe this can be achieved via API, but allow me some time to do some testing on my end and I will come back to you with an update.
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi @elisa.zoom

Thank you for your inquiry.
We look forward to hearing from you.

Thanks.

Hi @yo.shimizu
I did some testing on my end and it looks like when the call is transferred to an external number and that external number transferred the call, we do not have a way to track that call.
As of now, it is the expected behavior that the calls will be recorded as one call

Hi @elisa.zoom
Sorry for the late reply.

Thanks for the research.
I understand that the transfer status cannot be detected between external phones.

I would like to treat this information as unobtainable.

Catching those transferred calls can be tricky, but MightyCall’s insights on call center IVR at https://www.mightycall.com/blog/call-center-ivr/ might be your ticket! Their system could help you not only track the transfers but also streamline the process. It’s like having a backstage pass to follow your calls around. Check it out, and you might just find the perfect solution to keep tabs on those phone number handovers!

can i have an zoom developer to zoom with me