We’re using the Windows Meeting SDK and was hoping to implement support to receive Q&A questions and answers. Unfortunately these events seem to never fire.
Here’s how to replicate:
- Setup Meeting with Q&A enabled
- Host meeting on the standard Zoom Meeting client running on another computer.
(In this case Windows 10)
- Go to Q&A and turn on Allow participants to view All questions.
- Connect to meeting using SDK then call IMeetingQAController->SetEvent to wire up events.
- Events such as “OnAllowAttendeeViewAllQuestionStatus” are received as a result of permission changes, so I know SetEvent is working correctly, however events for the actual questions and answers including OnReceiveQuestion or OnReceiveAnswer are never called.
This is also the case if I use the SDK to host the meeting with Q&A setup directly. OnReceiveQuestion is never invoked when a participant asks a question in this case as well.
SDK Version: v126.96.36.19973
Platform: Windows 10
Please advise on when this can be fixed.