Invalid access token, does not any contain scope

I’m trying to set up API call to get user information and got the access token with Postman but no matter what I do I keep getting the message:
Invalid access token, does not any contain scope.

I have app set up with Scope user:master and user:read:admin but doesn’t seem to make any difference.

Hey @nbecirovic

Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum, I am happy to help here!
Could you please confirm what endpoint are you trying to call?

Cheers,
Elisa

Actually I’m trying to get a query (GET) for all of our user base.

Hi @nbecirovic
Just to confirm … are you still experiencing this?
Feel free to follow this guide to troubleshoot said error:

Best,
Elisa

Hey Elisa,

Is there a way I can get all data to return with GET {{baseUrl}}/phone/users?

Right now it’s just returning 1 page at a time with next page token and token changes with every page which is giving me issue.

Hi @nbecirovic
As you can see in our Docs, the next page token is used to paginate through large results and this is the expected behavior, it will change with every call you make

Cheers,
Elisa

Do you guys have any examples on how to iterate through each page with next_page_token?

@nbecirovic Unfortunately we do not. But it is a great suggestion/recommendation that I will keep in mind!
Best,
Elisa

So for our implementation when I go under User Management > Users it shows a total of 5,337 results which sounds about right. But when I run the following:

GET {{baseUrl}}/phone/users (it returns only 747 records)

and for:

GET {{baseUrl}}/phone/numbers (it only returns 226 records)

Am I missing something here? These are totals, not per page results. Which GET would I need to use to return our entire user base as shown on the User Management > Users page?

Hi @nbecirovic
To get all the users in your account you should be calling the following endpoint:

Make sure to pass the appropriate “status” query parameter when calling this endpoint

Hope this helps,
Elisa