Is "Auto-open in Meetings" serving a cached copy?

I noticed that when the “Auto-open in Meetings” setting is turned on, Zoom does not make calls to the Home URL to serve the app to the user. Our app has some logic in the Home URL route which is currently not run when the “Auto-open in Meetings” is turned on.

Is it that Zoom is caching the response from the Home URL and serving the cached copy when “Auto-open in Meetings” is turned on? Is there a way to re-fetch from the Home URL with this setting turned on?

It’s possible that Zoom is caching the response from the Home URL when the “Auto-open in Meetings” setting is turned on. This behavior is intended to improve performance and reduce server load by caching the response from the Home URL for a period of time.

If you need to re-fetch the Home URL with the “Auto-open in Meetings” setting turned on, you can try adding a query parameter to the URL that will force a fresh request. For example, you could add a timestamp parameter that is updated with each request:
https://example.com/home?timestamp=1623123456
This will cause Zoom to fetch a fresh copy of the Home URL, even if it has been cached previously.

Alternatively, you can try disabling the caching behavior for the Home URL by adding cache-control headers to the response. For example, you could set the cache-control header to “no-cache”:
Cache-Control: no-cache
This will instruct Zoom not to cache the response from the Home URL, even when the “Auto-open in Meetings” setting is turned on.

Thanks for your response. I added the cache-control header but that didn’t work. Additionally, I’m unable to include any parameters to the home URL as I’m required to input the URL into a designated field within the zoomapp marketplace portal

Is there a way to ensure Zoom calls the Home URL even when “Auto-open in Meetings” setting is turned on?