Is there a way to retrieve Zoom Contact Center Recordings through Webhooks?

TL;DR:
Is there a way to retrieve Zoom Contact Center recordings via Webhooks?

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)
For reference, I will be referring to the following Zoom APIs:

[1] Zoom Contact Center API Events
[2] Zoom API Events - Recording

Description
I am attempting to get the Zoom Contact Center engagement recordings through Webhooks, for every time an engagement/recording is completed & store it in an S3 Bucket. However, in the Zoom Contact Center API Events [1], that type of event is not available to subscribe to. Is there another possible approach to do this?

I have tried to subscribe to the Zoom API Events - recording.completed [2], but there aren’t any events coming in. Please do note that automatic call recording is enabled, and thee correct response tokens have been setup. Perhaps it’s only applicable to Zoom Meeting recordings, and not to Zoom Contact Center recordings? I’m not sure.

I have also tried using the Zoom Contact Center API - List Recordings, and was able to retrieve the available Contact Center recordings. But this approach is not real-time.

Hope anyone can help out on this. Thanks!

Hi @jcbuilds
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community!
I am happy to help here!

Unfortunately, I do not think we have an event like Recording.completed for Contact Center available.
Feel free to open up a feature request here:

Cheers,
Elisa

This topic was automatically closed 368 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.