Join By Computer Audio Not working

Hey @puravt, @smtarantino,

Do you have a dev site where we can see the issue, or a sample github repo with the issue so we can debug it locally?

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @supercuidadores,

Thanks, I will reply to you in that thread. :slight_smile:

-Tommy

Hello @toommy

We have a development site URL you can check it from here

http://dev-danalix.azurewebsites.net/

Hey @supercuidadores, @puravt, @smtarantino, @bitemedicine2,

Can you please provide the following screenshot so our engineers can have a better idea of what the issue is?

Thanks,
Tommy

![Capture2|481x500]

Thanks @smtarantino!

I will get back to you with an update.

-Tommy

We’re experiencing this issue as well. We implemented Zoom on a new LMS and we are finding that neither the host or participants can hear each other. We have the ‘education’ account with multiple users and several account holders are experiencing the audio issues. We are serving the site over https and microphone access has been accepted.

Hey @chris3,

Thanks for letting us know. Are you seeing any error messages in the UI or the browser console?

-Tommy

Hi Tommy -

No errors being displayed in the console…

Thanks,
Chris

@chris3 and @puravt. If you are testing on servers that are not connecting through HTTPS, audio will not work. I ran into this recently with 1.7.9 and upgraded to 1.8.0 to see if the issue would resolve, it did not.

When testing with a client, I first used the HTTP connection without success. I then gave the Heroku HTTPS address and we were able to connect without any issues.

I am assuming this has to do with the necessary TLS connections to Zoom.

Cheers,
Anthony

cc @tommy

Thanks for suggestion. We run all our sites on https. Our issues with audio are random and inconsistent. For example, sometimes audio works fine. Sometimes audio just cuts out after X amount of time. Sometimes, audio works for some but not for all. It’s kind of all over the place. We don’t have these issues with the desktop application which we’re using temporarily. Not the best user experience as it takes the student and teacher out of the LMS but it will do for now.

I’m curious, are the clients using different browsers or different versions of the same browser?

They should all be using the same version of Chrome. We have Chromebooks for each Student and Teacher and that’s what we’ve been testing with.

Copy that. I’m sorry, I can’t think of anything else on our end (developers) that would result in those issues. It will be interesting to see what the Zoom team comes back with.

@tommy
Any insight regarding potential audio connection issues you are working on ?

We are also in the same situation.

More and more of these audio not reaching other participants pop up every day.
I don’t know if this was already present (but lowered) before 1.8.0 but we noticed an increase of this type of issue since 1.8.0 released. (+/-)

Audio metrics are all good on the zoom meeting console, for all participants.

This often happen right after joining a meeting for us. In such case, the alternatives for users are:

• leave & join again
  • click on leave audio & click again on join by computer audio

I seems very similar to the problem i reported here about audio not working after automatic reconnection by zoom.

Hey @nvivot, @ademeglio, @chris3,

We have identified an issue and are working to fix it. :slight_smile:

I will keep you updated.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Hi @tommy,

Any updates on the issue reported to this thread?

Lara

Hey @lfrancia,

Yes, we are working to fix the issue and it will be released sometime early next year. (CS-2053, CS-2046)

Thanks,
Tommy

Any solution?
This angular web sdk is not working in flutter web_view and iPhone chrome and android chrome