Link newly generated Lead with a event record in Salesforce

Hey @HChirra,

To confirm, the webinar has already been held and ended?

Can you share the webinar UUIDs again so we can look into it?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy, Here are couple of Webinar UUID’s. Thank you.

5B0v5Gp5ScmiEwZMArlqwg==
K3cOYi8BTMiyD/AiQWNdkA==

Hey @HChirra,

Thanks for sending these, we are looking into this. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy thank you for referring me to this thread. However I’m still experiencing the same issue as @HChirra. All webinar, registrant and history data is synced but when the webinar ends we don’t get any attendee data. Manual sync doesn’t work either.

When attemping a manul sync we get the following error from Salesforce:

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0050g0000069IwF/00D700000008zJU

Failed to process batch for class ‘zoom_app.SyncRegistrantsBatch’ for job id ‘7074u0000D7rWV7’

caused by: System.ListException: Before Insert or Upsert list must not have two identically equal elements

Class.zoom_app.SyncRegistrantsBatch.execute: line 210, column 1

Hey @lbolden,

I will private message you so we can debug further.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi, We are having the same problem. Everything is working beautifully except that the “is attended” is not getting checked and the number of participants is not getting populated. We have Zoom Webinar and we are using the Salesforce App. Again everything worked as it said it would except that we can’t see who attended in Salesforce. We too have followed every direction and tried to manually sync with no success. How can you help us? Thank you so much. We just had our annual event with a few 1000 people in multiple sessions through out the week and all were attending via Zoom. Thanks so much for your assistance.

Hey @gszafraniec,

We are aware of this issue. Please track this thread for updates:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @tommy,
We have integrated Zoom Native App with Salesforce, which is adding Leads when new registrant is added for the Zoom webinar.

All webinar, registrant and history data is synced but when the webinar ends we don’t get any attendee data. Manual sync doesn’t work either.

When attempting a manual sync we get the following error from Salesforce:
Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 00512000006N92v/00DA0000000Z7Im

Failed to process batch for class ‘zoom_app.SyncRegistrantsBatch’ for job id ‘7074t000002oeCm’

caused by: System.LimitException: zoom_app:Too many DML rows: 10001

please advise what I am missing. Thank you.

Hi @webteam,

Do you have access to Zoom Dashboard functionality within the associated Zoom account? If you don’t have this feature enabled, this can cause similar issues.

Let me know—thanks!
-Will

Hi @will.zoom,

Is it the permission that I need to add?
Just to be clear, We are getting Registrant information into Salesforce but not Attendees.

Thanks

Hey @webteam,

Can you please checkout the following threads and let me know if they help:

If not, we can look into your account and why the Attendees are not syncing. :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,
I looked into the threads but still no luck. We are still facing the issue, Zoom Webinar attendees are not syncing to Salesforce.

Hey @webteam,

I will private message you so we can collect some more info.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello @tommy
We have integrated Zoom Native App with Salesforce, which is adding Leads when new registrant is added for the Zoom webinar.

All webinar, registrant and history data is synced but when the webinar ends we don’t get any attendee data. Manual sync doesn’t work either.

When attempting a manual sync we get the following error from Salesforce:

Apex script unhandled trigger exception by user/organization: 005L0000006aktg/00DL0000005yAGx
Source organization: 00D4100000134io (null)
ZoomWebinarAttendeesTrigger: execution of AfterInsert

caused by: System.DmlException: Insert failed. First exception on row 0; first error: REQUIRED_FIELD_MISSING, Required fields are missing: [Contact__c]: [Contact__c]

Apex class - SyncRegistrantsBatch

Hey @zoom2_dcfstraining,

Can you please update the integration in the Salesforce App Exchange? We released some fixes over the weekend! :slight_smile:

Let me know if that fixes the issues for you.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hi @tommy,

I’ve updated the integration, and yet my finished webinars do not update with the correct number of registrants or attendees.

Hey @rafael5,

I will private message you so we can debug further.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello! I am having a very similar issue to the others here where I am not getting Zoom Webinar Attendees records in Salesforce once the webinar is complete OR on manual sync.

App version: 3.14
Webinar Example: OFeJAS7oQVqnDkkHpd/csg==

I am getting an apex error saying entity is deleted. We do not delete any Zoom records so I am not sure what its referring to:

Apex script unhandled exception by user/organization: 0053i000002Hdcc/00D3i000000owyk

Failed to process batch for class ‘zoom_app.SyncRegistrantsBatch’ for job id ‘7073i00002NbMZA’

caused by: System.DmlException: Upsert failed. First exception on row 8; first error: ENTITY_IS_DELETED, entity is deleted:

Class.zoom_app.SyncRegistrantsBatch.execute: line 220, column 1

Hey @DavidSt ,

Sorry to hear you are having trouble with this.

Can you please share steps to reproduce the issue and some screenshots please? :slight_smile:

This will help us investigate the issue further.

Thanks,
Tommy

What screenshots are you asking for specifically? This is the zoom Webinar record in SF and the button I am using to sync attendee records back to SF.

Of note, I did re-try this on the webinar id and did not get the Apex error email, however, there are no Zoom Webinar Attendee records.

1 Like