ListParticipants returns 0

Description
I am attempting to list the participants for a meeting. I start the meeting with: zCommand Dial StartPmi Duration: 30. When I join the meeting, I call: zCommand Call ListParticipants and it returns a full list of the current participants. After I disconnect from the call, using leave meeting, if I start another meeting with zCommand Dial StartPmi Duration: 30, the ListParticipants result returns 0 rows. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Error
ListParticipantsResult resultInfo TotalRows: 0

Hey @av-guy, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Few follow up questions:

1. Are there participants in the meeting?
  2. Is the meeting ID the same or has it changed?
    Can you please share the meeting ID so I can take a look at the logs?

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

Thank you for responding!

Yes, there are participants in the meeting when I call ListParticipants.

I can run a test when I get back to the shop and log all of the output from the console if that would help you. The issue seems to be pretty consistent.

1 Like

Happy to help @av-guy!

Yes that log file would be great!

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

This link should work. Let me know if you have issues

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jjRx1Hr9I44qXylzsjZ8SqqrtOue-r_-/view?usp=sharing

Hey @av-guy,

I just requested access to view the logs.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy

I granted you access just now. Sorry about that.

Thanks @av-guy!

I have sent the logs to our Zoom Rooms engineer for review. We will get back to you with an update.

ZOOM-134657

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy I am having the same issue here is the output of what I am receiving on API call

{"ListParticipantsResult": [],  "Status": { "message": "", "state": "OK" },"Sync": true, "topKey": "ListParticipantsResult",  "type": "zCommand"}

The only time I am able to get the participants correctly is when I exit zoom rooms and start it again, only the first instance seems to return back participants. I am running 4.6.2 (1244.0112) I have made a ticket about this issue in ZenDesk with videos attached https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/requests/2105833

Hey @chaturadroid,

Thanks for posting the details of your issue.

We are looking into it and will get back to you.

Thanks,
Tommy

@tommy, Is there any updates on the status of the ticket? Can you recommend a solution that we can implement with our customers. Thanks for the help.

Hey @chaturadroid,

No updates yet. I will post back here once we have found the issue.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @chaturadroid, @av-guy,

We have found the issue and will release the fix in an upcoming release.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey Tommy. Any idea on the timeline for this fix? Thank you

Hey @chrisvan35,

This has been fixed and will be released in an upcoming release.

Can you try testing, it may have already been released.

Thanks,
Tommy

We were running 4.6.2 yesterday and still had the issues. Reverted back to 4.5.0 and it was working again.

Hey @chrisvan35,

Okay thanks. This should be included in our next releases slated for the end of this month, or middle of march.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @chrisvan35, @chaturadroid, @av-guy,

This should be fixed now. Please let me know.

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

Looks to be resolved. Thank you

1 Like

You are welcome! :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Tommy