"Meeting Started" event not working sometimes

What might be the reason for “Meeting Started” event not triggering sometimes?
It works most of the time.

Hey @umesh,

In order for a meeting to be considered “started”, there must be at least 2 or more participants joined. Is it possible that this wasn’t the case in instances where you aren’t seeing the event triggered?

Thanks,
Will

is this the new change made in Zoom APIs? we were not facing such issue even with single participant.

Hey @umesh,

My apologies—I just spoke with a colleague and I did in fact misspeak: our meeting started webhook will work with just the host starting the meeting. I apologize for the confusion.

In regards to further troubleshooting this, can you confirm that you’re sending back a 200 OK response when you receive payloads from Zoom? If you could provide a Meeting UUID where you’ve seen the issue as well, this would be helpful.

Thanks!
Will

Yes we are sending 200 OK response. It works fine mostly. But sometimes, “meeting started” is not triggered. Is it to do with server load or something? Only happens sometimes.

Hey @umesh,

Thanks for clarifying. The next time you notice this happen, can you share the Meeting UUID with me here? Our system should be catching each meeting started event.

Thanks,
Will

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.