Missing interpretation language in dropdown on embedded Zoom

Description
In dropdown, languages are missing

See this topic:

Missing Interpretation language

Resolution is not correct, there is a bug in Zoom SDK, language select is rendered but labels are missing. That can not be achieved through custom CSS.

I can not post images here, this app does not let me, how can I send you a screenshots of proof?

1 Like

Ok, this is just ridiculous, bug submit does not allow photos to be uploaded, here are images: https://www.sendspace.com/file/otc6gr

We were just testing this with 4 interpreters - sound goes, everything is fine, just icons are not rendered. Is anyone checking this? Will this be fixed?

1 Like

@tommy One of our other customer is facing the same issue. The problem is already reported on the dev support email but still awaiting a response. Please respond to this issue ASAP.

@elearningevolve ,

Thank you for this update! We will look out for that email and respond as soon as possible [ZOOM-281223] . I should note, we have support plans that provides access to prioritized developer-specific resources.

Link :

Thanks,
Donte

It will be better to have a channel where critical issues are welcomed based on the severity of the issue and not on purchasing a paid plan. Just a suggestion for improvement. @donte.zoom

1 Like

Great suggestion, @elearningevolve ! What you shared will help us to improve our support.

Thanks,
Donte

I hope this suggestion is implemented apart from being appreciated only!

1 Like

Hey @elearningevolve , @nikolaanm ,

Just chiming in here, we are aware of this issue and already working to fix it (ZOOM-281223):

Thanks,
Tommy

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.