My admin account cannot add more free users?

Description
there has a limit under my account right now, how could I can add more than 10 thoundsand free users to my account?

just this one problem!

I already talked with the servicer more than ten times,but nobody give me the resolve and how is going? my admin account is :

yanghongyuan1@xiaomi.com

7777 66666

Hey @yanghongyuan1, thanks for posting and using Zoom!

Can you translate the message in the red box you highlighted here to english?

We are looking into this, and will update you asap. (ZOOM-19572)

Thanks,
Tommy

Hey @yanghongyuan1,

We have increased your user creation limits.

Thanks,
Tommy

Hello, Tommy, thanks for your support.

can you help me , increate my admin account free users creation.

my company is more 30 thoudsands people. can you increate my admin account limits.
thanks.

Dear Tommy:
my company have 30 thoudsands emplyees, for this reason, make sure that everyone in my company can use zoom video, please help me , increate the free user creation limits to 30 thoundsands. thanks.

Hey @yanghongyuan1,

Please reach out to support.zoom.us for further assistance increasing your limits.

Thanks,
Tommy

for this reason, To make sure that everyone in my company can use zoom video, please help me , increate the free users creation limits to 30 thoundsands.
reasons:
1. Your customer—My company Xiaomi is one of the Forbes top 500 in this while world.

2.To make sure everyone in my company can invite other colleagues/ starte the meeting, who must already registed in zoom,
        but right now, my admim account:   yanghongyuan1@xiaomi.com
     can just add 15 thoudsunds free users, we need no limits, we need add at list 30 thoudsunds free users under my admin account.

3. Most importantly, if everyone in my company can not  start the meeting

Hey @yanghongyuan1,

I have reached out to our team requesting the increase. ZOOM-131661

Thanks,
Tommy