NewTek NDI Input & Output

we all want individual video output via ndi as it is useful and extends the professional use of zoom.

4 Likes

Add my vote to this feature request! NDI integration would be amazing for my needs.

3 Likes

Let’s put in another +1 on this feature, and please ensure it’s Mac OS X friendly.

4 Likes

I really want this feature, please we all really need it !!!

3 Likes

Where is the best place to provide guidance on suggestions for the implementation of NDI

We would really like the ability to access to multiple gallery pages so we can display 100 people for large video walls

6 Likes

+1 to the NDI Output feature.

We need to capture webcam feeds from a Zoom Meeting to ingest in our switcher software.

I hope will be available as soon as possible.

Thanks

4 Likes

Several NDI output feeds with every participant video and audio on each feed would be great!

4 Likes

this method worked perfectly for me using a MacBook Pro running the latest version. NDI saw all of the trickster sources immediately and Zoom took it from there. Thanks for the tip!

3 Likes

We use NDI for our conferences … a must to also be a Zoom source!

3 Likes

+1 for NDI support (Mac compatible)!

3 Likes

/ping!

We can not let this thread be closed until we have the resource available!

Zoom, listen to their consumers.

4 Likes

+1 for NDI Support.
That would be really helpful in LiveProduction environments.

3 Likes

If needed I have many contacts at Newtek who could provide whatever is needed to get NDI added to Zoom

7 Likes

I’d like to +1 on this.

Separate NDI feeds for principal participants would be very helpful for the work I’m doing.

5 Likes

I am really, really hoping this is implemented soon, otherwise we need to switch back to skype for our services

6 Likes

YES PLEASE! I need this update.

6 Likes

What is the timeline of implementing NDI input and output support. This is a high level request from lots of people. The ability to get individual output feeds of individual participants, pinned, speaking, and shared screens would open up so many use cases for creators & artists to be able to use in apps like OBS for creating their own overlays & graphics.

Use cases.
caricature artist wants to share a screen where it shows his webcam, his drawing application of choice, then could put individual participants in a window next to the live drawing. It’s like the only way for him to work right now during Covid.

News, podcast, gaming stream split screens. The users could arrange the video feeds of guests in any arrangement they would like in OBS and they could put a custom graphic overlay over the whole layout. This could also let them balance the audio feeds of each guest to get a desired overall audio aesthetic.

6 Likes

What is the status on adding NDI outputs? Your main competitor for group calls has that feature already but we’d like to stay on Zoom for all calls (currently we’re considering using the other product calls where we need to stream a public version live)

5 Likes
4 Likes

It’s time to vote for this and tell zoom team how do we need this feature.

How much you love NDI implementation in zoom? 1 - not interested; 5 - Very very interested

0 voters

8 Likes