OAUTH App and Paid Account Error

Hello,

I am not the developer, so my post may not be specific enough,

We are not sure why, we have a main account login: xxx with 3 sub accounts. We are working with our Salesforce partner who is trying to setup an OAUTH access to our Zoom account: yyy only. It is both a Meeting and Webinar account and when we created the App in Zoom it will only let us create the app in the xxx account.

But when they put in the credentials on the Saleforce side, it says we need a paid Zoom account to get it to work. We then tried to put in the yyy credentials and it fails.

What else do you need from me to troubleshoot this?

I reviewed this topic and it is not shedding light:

Thanks,
Leo

@lfredette when you are logged into account yyy and go to the Zoom App Marketplace it only allows you to create an app for xxx (the master account)?

Thanks Gianni for replying.

I created the app in the xxx account because when I log in with the yyy account, the Build App is greyed out, I have attached a screenshot so you can see what happens in the App Marketplace when logged in with yyy trying to use the Build App, it will only create a Legacy app which is not compatible with what they have created.

Link to screenshot:

https://massagentmaia-my.sharepoint.com/:i:/g/personal/lfredette_massagent_com/EWq_2awy9GZKoUphVTHR410BUHrmN1kWgOb2NpQWf4mebw?e=0zDzUN

Leo

Hi @lfredette , I believe master account needs to provide permissions for you to build different app types in subaccount. Are you the account owner or admin with correct permissions to adjust this in the web portal? Check the “Account Management”/“Subaccount Management” section on the portal. If you’re not the account owner, have them check the roles/permissions under “User Management” section as well.