oAuth published for Zoom

hello All
I have created a zoom oauth app. It is allowing only 1 zoom connection at at time. i have 8 zoom account and want to know how to launch all connection parrelel . please advice how to achieve 8 connection parellel via oauth

Hi @acadprime.learning
Thanks for reaching out to us
If this is an acount-level app, then only you or the admin of the app will be able to authorize it.
Could you please confirm what app type are you working with?
Cheers,
Elisa

Hi Elisa,
We are using “Account-level app”.

If it is an account-level app then just the admin or owner of the account will be able to authorize the app. If you want all users under your account to authorize and use the same app, then you would be looking into a user-level app

How can we create “user-level app”? When we create OAuth app, it show two option “Account-level app” and “User-managed app”, which one should be choose for creating “user-level app”.

How can it resolve our issue(8 zoom meeting connection run parellel through 1 master and their 7 group account)?

I meant user-maganed, thats correct.

How can it resolve our issue(8 zoom meeting connection run parellel through 1 master and their 7 group account)?

Can you be more specific? I do not understand? you want 8 users to have the same app?

My query is “how can launch multiple zoom meeting connect at same time with single account?”.

Hi @acadprime.learning
Thanks for clarifying, you can only run 2 meetings at the same time

Hosting multiple meetings simultaneously - Zoom Support.