/phone/call_logs does not return the same information as in the Portal Phone Logs

Description
We would like to download our companies call_logs on a daily basis. If we review the portal we can see that a user is making an outbound phone call using our main company phone number. In the portal, we are able to who made the call. Using the /phone/call_logs API; it just shows the main number?

How can we get the details of the phone call from the API? the call_logs API returns the call ID

Which App Type (OAuth / Chatbot / JWT / Webhook)?
we are using JWT to connect

Which Endpoint/s?
/phone/call_logs

Screenshots (If applicable)

Hey @jeff.bickart,

Just so we are on the same page, which data are you looking for that is not present in the Get Phone Call Logs API?

Thanks,
Tommy

The path that phone call has taken.

A call comes into the main phone line. It rings a shared line. One of the people on the shared line picks up. Which one?

If I look at the main call log API; it just says the call was connected.

Hey @jeff.bickart,

Isn’t the callee_number the number of the person being called, aka the shared line that picks up?

Thanks,
Tommy

From what I can tell the number in the callee_number is the shared line group number and not the actual number that answered.

Hey @jeff.bickart,

Thanks, can you share a screenshot of the data you are seeing in the Web Portal so we can compare the two?

-Tommy

Hey @jeff.bickart,

Update, we have added this as feature request in our backlog.

I will keep you updated on its development. (ZOOM-192908)

Related thread:

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.