Poorly calculated time of attendance of participants

Hi
I have found that the time of presence of participants in a webinar is miscalculated.
The webinar is managed in windows application, and attendees use browsers to participate in the webinar. Therefore, when the webinar is completed in the application, all participant timing should end.
What is happening is that, most likely, some participants leave for a period of time, and when the webinar is closed, even with the indication that the webinar has ended, the participants still have their browsers open.
The webinar 89057693587, for example, was ended in application at 4:04 PM. However, when I get the attendance times of the participants by API, there are some who only finish their participation at 4:14 PM. And this is not correct. That time difference puts into question all the data processing that we have to do next. For example, whether the participant is entitled to a certificate of attendance or not.
You should pay attention to the end date/time of the webinar when processing participant data.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?
SDK 1.9.9

Screenshots

Thanks

Hey @eventos.gestao,

Thank you for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum. Are you able to use the InMeetingServiceListener to check for the meeting end and close the tab manually?

ZoomMtg.inMeetingServiceListener('onMeetingStatus', function (data) {
    // {status: 1(connecting), 2(connected), 3(disconnected), 4(reconnecting)}
    console.log(data);
  });

Let me know if that helps.

Thanks,
Max

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.