Removed apps from marketplace still send webhooks

Hi! Some time ago, I believe a year or two ago, we added a couple of apps that sent webhooks for our webinars. When we had to change webhook’s signature validation caused by changes on Zoom’s side, we created a new app, and it works well, but the old ones aren’t displayed on our dashboard. So we can’t disable them because they still send webhooks, and we can’t stop it.
Any help with that?

@grosserg could it be one of the apps that you might not have deactivated? You can check that by comparing the client ID that is sent in the webhook headers

could it be one of the apps that you might not have deactivated?

@ojus.zoom, yes, it could, but I don’t see on our dashboard any active apps that send webhooks but the one I’ve added recently and which works well. I have checked all apps with the client ID from the webhook’s headers and didn’t find such app.

I have just realized that our new OAuth app that is supposed to send two types of webhooks, which are the webinar.registration_created and
webinar.participant_joined, doesn’t send the webinar.participant_joined webhooks.
@ojus.zoom, any help with that too :pray:

@grosserg

Please email me the following:

1. App ID:
  2. Email address of the developer
  3. Endpoint ID
  4. Webinar Ids (last 10 days)

Hi, @ojus.zoom! Our issue isn’t resolved yet. We still need your help :pray:

@grosserg I am OOO for the next two weeks. Can we sync after the new year?

@ojus.zoom, yes, we can!

About a month ago, we incorporated a couple of apps that sent webhooks seamlessly. However, due to changes on Zoom’s end, we had to update the webhook signature validation, prompting us to create a new app. The challenge is that the old apps are nowhere to be found on our dashboard, making it impossible for us to disable them.

@elichlucas333 When you receive the webhook, in the headers section, you can find the ClientID of the app that is sending those webhooks. If you are unable to find the app with the clientID, please DM me the details, we will find it for you.

About a month ago, we incorporated a couple of apps that sent webhooks seamlessly. However, due to changes on Zoom’s end, we had to update the webhook signature validation, prompting us to create a new app. The challenge is that the old apps are nowhere to be found on our dashboard, making it impossible for us to disable them.

Yes, we had the same problem. @ojus.zoom has helped us with that!