What I am doing?
- Create a video conferencing web application with custom video UI
- Its gonna be a ReactJS application
- Both host and guest can join the session using a unique link
- I can’t use the iOS or Android SDKs, instead mobile users have to use browser to join the call. All they have to do is to click on this unique link and it will take them to the session straight away.
- I have downloaded the Zoom Instant Video Web SDK along with the Sample code.
- I was able to join the video session from my laptop without an issue. I was able to see my video which was rendered
- But when I tried to join the same session from a different computer or a mobile instead of my video it just shows a blank screen.
- From mobile browsers I cant turn on the phone front camera at all.
Which Web Video SDK version?
Web Video SDK 1.0.2
To Reproduce(If applicable)
- Download sample code from developer website and try it on your machine
Device (please complete the following information):
- Device: [Macbook Pro, Google Pixel 4XL]
- OS: [OSX 10.15.4, Android 11]
- Browser: [Chrome, Android Chrome]
- Browser Version [Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (x86_64)]