Sample App not showing video on other computers / and mobile broswers

What I am doing?

• Create a video conferencing web application with custom video UI
  • Its gonna be a ReactJS application
  • Both host and guest can join the session using a unique link
  • I can’t use the iOS or Android SDKs, instead mobile users have to use browser to join the call. All they have to do is to click on this unique link and it will take them to the session straight away.

Error

• I have downloaded the Zoom Instant Video Web SDK along with the Sample code.
  • I was able to join the video session from my laptop without an issue. I was able to see my video which was rendered
  • But when I tried to join the same session from a different computer or a mobile instead of my video it just shows a blank screen.
  • From mobile browsers I cant turn on the phone front camera at all.

Which Web Video SDK version?
Web Video SDK 1.0.2

To Reproduce(If applicable)

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [Macbook Pro, Google Pixel 4XL]
  • Browser: [Chrome, Android Chrome]
  • Browser Version [Version 89.0.4389.90 (Official Build) (x86_64)]

Hi @syam,
Thank you for writing Zoom Developer Support. Please make sure you are using the latest version of our SDK. You can find it here sample-web-app. Also are you using a SSL certificate, this will allow camera access. For testing, you can use ngrok.

Here is a helpful resource of the browsers our SDK support for your reference. As you can see, there is limited support when it comes to IOS browsers. This is something we plan to improve in the future, however currently this limitation is due to missing APIs on IOS.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.