Schedule meeting on behalf of someone else

Description

I have a pro account. I have also added person X under my users. But only my account is pro. I want to schedule a meeting for my account but add person X as an alternate candidate to become the host of the meeting.

Meeting will be scheduled in my pro account. In case I am not available, person X can become the host of the meeting even he is not in a pro account.

Is this requirement can be achieved in zoom?

Hi @jude.niroshan11, in order to be set as an alternate host of a meeting, the user will need to be on the same account of the original host of meeting. This secondary user could be a Basic user (free), but they would need to be on the same account as the original host.

@michael.zoom just to clarify, I have added the the person X account under

admin -> user management -> users

It shows the person X as basic. I haven’t started the implementation yet to use the meeting automation with zoom API. Do you say that it is possible for create a meeting and add person X as a host for that meeting?

Hey @jude.niroshan11,

Have you tried just creating the meeting for that user by passing in their userId or email to the Create Meeting API?

Thanks,
Tommy

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.