To whom it may concern( about production webhook key on OAuth APP )

Format Your New Topic as Follows:

API Endpoint(s) and/or Zoom API Event(s)

this is production end point :
https://deepnote.ai/mng/zoom_cb_mgr.oauth.inc.php

I am using 21 events .
start meeting, end meeting , participant host join meeting , participant host left meeting , all recordings have completed , recording transcript files have completed, recording started, recording stopped recording paused, recording resumed and etc.

Description
I am developing OAuth Application. At the beginning everything works totally fine. However, last couple weeks from now webhook is not triggering on realserver. What i mean is that production key is not working.
When i validate webhook callback url, zoom send message to my server but even if i register features of “meeting start”, “meeting end”, “recording start” , and etc, i am not getting any action from the zoom server.

Weird thing is that the development key works.
Please give some comments to solve this problem.
i wanna know what is wrong and what should i do to make it work.
Thank you for your time.

Error?
I am not getting webhook on production key.
However, on development key everything works fine.
(weird thing is that validation check and deauthorization url triggles totally fine on production version and development version.

How To Reproduce
i not receiving any webhook, i tested with my zoom manager who takes care to submit process.

Hi @ssijefe
Thanks for reaching out to the Zoom Developer Forum and welcome to our community.
Have you tried revalidating your production endpoint to make sure that you are getting events?
In the meantime, I will go ahead and send you a private message so I can follow up with some data.
Cheers,
Elisa