Uanble to start and join meeting through web sdk client view

Description
I am using web sdk client view in my website.
In developer account, i have build server-to-server oauth and Meeting sdk app. Both are activated.
I am using server-to-server oauth app credentials for creating meeting and meeting sdk app credentials for generate signature and in client view js code.
Meeting is creating successfully, signature is generating successfully, view is loading successfully but when i click join meeting button it is showing black screen with joining meeting loader and i am unable to start and join meeting .

Browser Console Error
There is no error in console.

Which Web Meeting SDK version?

Meeting SDK Code Snippets

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: Mac Mini (Late 2014)
  • Browser: Chrome
  • Browser Version 114.0.5735.106 (Official Build) (x86_64)

could you share a screenshot from the developer console, and the captured error messages when attempting to start?

When i uploading the screenshot, its showing the following error “An error occurred: Sorry, you can’t embed media items in a post.”.

@simransingh3137 ,

does the signature work if you put it into the sample app?

Yes It is working in sample

But not working in my code

@simransingh3137 ,

Do you happen to try to start audio or unmute auto programmatically without user clicking on it?

Screenshot 2023-06-18

@simransingh3137 ,

Are you trying to start a user’s audio programmatically without the user explicitly click on “join audio” button?

No, I am not starting user’s audio programmatically.

Finally, i have start and join meeting. Thanks for your support.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.