Unable to find link to download video sdk

Description

Unable to find link to download video sdk.

I followed the link https://marketplace.zoom.us/docs/sdk/video/windows/getting-started/integrate#import-sdk

From the buildapp, I selected SDK and and navigated to download section( see below screenshot).
I don’t see a link do download video SDK or the downloaded files doesn’t have instantsdk.lib
I have created developer account, have SDK key and SDK secret and rereferred below links as well.

Which Desktop Video SDK version?
Knowing the version can help us to identify your issue faster.

To Reproduce(If applicable)
Steps to reproduce the behavior:

1. Go to ‘…’
  2. Click on ‘…’
  3. Scroll down to ‘…’
  4. See error

Screenshots

Device (please complete the following information):

• Device: [e.g. Apple MacBook Pro (13-inch, M1)]

Additional context
Add any other context about the problem here.

Hey @gpayyavula,

Thanks for using the dev forum!

Per your screenshots, you have a Client SDK developer account. You need to create a separate Video SDK account. From there, log in, navigate to that same page and you will see the Video SDK download.

Thanks!
Michael

Thanks. I am able to download.

1 Like

Hey @gpayyavula,

Awesome! :slight_smile:
Let us know if you run into anything else.

Thanks!
Michael

Hi:

I too am looking for (on behalf of the company I work for) the VideoSDK. I think I have a client sdk account too. Do I have to purchase the service first before being able to download the SDK.

Thanks in advance for your time

John Cebasek

Hey @jcebasek,

You will need to make another developer account to be able to access the Video SDK. The first 10000 minutes of sessions in the Video SDK are free, and then it is pay-as-you-go after that.

Thanks!
Michael

I tried creating a new account and go through all the steps and get this:

I did use a different email address. Guess at this point I’m a little stumped on the process.

Any ideas would be appreciated.

Thanks

John

Hey @jcebasek,

What point in the flow are you getting this message?

Thanks!
Michael

Hi Michael:

I created a new account (using my personal email) and tried going pay as you go ‘path’ (sorry about the hand-waving, not sufficiently caffeinated). But I guess you can mark this closed as my boss talked to someone on your side and the video sdk and secret and key arrived. So except for how to make the demo app work (which is being handled by a workmate of yours), I’m good!!

Thanks

John

Hey @jcebasek,

Oh ok awesome! I am glad this got resolved :slight_smile:
Please let me know if there are any other issues that arise.

Thanks!
Michael

Hey Michael:

The Windows developer and I are trying to get the Video SDK demo app going. We can compile and link (and all that good stuff). We generate a JWT token and try to create a session, but it always fails at (on the Mac as I’m the Mac developer):

sessionContext.token = self.settingViewController.token;
sessionContext.videoOption = videoOption;
sessionContext.audioOption = audioOption;
sessionContext.preProcessor = nil;
sessionContext.externalVideoSource = nil;

ZMVideoSDKSession* sessionInfo = [self.zoomVideoSDK joinSession:sessionContext];

if(!sessionInfo)
{
[_createErrorTF setHidden:NO];

The values in the ’sessionContext’ look good (at least they’re only nil where set to nil, but that sessionInfo object is always returning nil. Same thing happens if I want to join a session, as it look like it takes the same path through the code. Don’t know why and those encrypted logs are sooooo useful to someone trying to figure out what is going on :-(. It feels like I’ve got a book on how to use the SDK, but it’s missing chapters 1, 2 and 3.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance for your time.

John

Hey @jcebasek,

It looks like your problem was resolved in this thread, correct?

Thanks!
Michael

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.