unable to start meeting

When I use old SDK version, I could start a Meeting.But when i user v4.1.32183.0910 version,I always fail to start a meeting.

It shows the meeting is connecting, and then ends right now.

error: MobileRTCMeetError_MeetingOver

log:

2018-10-15 09:35:13.838398+0800  <<<< AVOutputDeviceDiscoverySession (FigRouteDiscoverer) >>>> -[AVFigRouteDiscovererOutputDeviceDiscoverySessionImpl outputDeviceDiscoverySessionDidChangeDiscoveryMode:]: Setting device discovery mode to DiscoveryMode_None 

2018-10-15 09:35:14.071781+0800  [Default] MPMediaControlsRemoteViewController Dismissing because view service terminated

what kind of user did u use, login user or without-login user?

I am facing the same problem. Did you found a solution?

I am using login user

Same here, login user as well. No reply from Zoom for a week?

in the latest SDK, we introduce one param named Zak, if you use without-login user, u need to pass the correct user type and zak, otherwise, u cannot start a meeting successfully.

Hello,
I am able to start the meeting without login but I am unable to send my video i.e. my video does not appear to me, to the participant. Also the zoom ui is not shown at host side but is visible to participant with only his video.

Hi drparideshmukh,

Thanks for using Zoom SDK. Can you provide the following info?

1. Which version of iOS SDK are you having this issue with?
  2. Are you experiencing this with our iOS SDK demo or your own application?
  3. Are you using Zoom UI or custom UI?
  4. Can you provide the steps to reproduce it?
  5. Are you getting any error messages? Can you provide any logs?

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks!

Hi,

I see you have post for the same issue here: I am unable to view/share my video to the participant. Using Swift. I will reply and provide further assistance over there.

Thanks!